Acquisio allows customers to programmatically provision and manage accounts by connecting to its platform with the Acquisio APIs. Customers can automate their customer relationship management (CRM) integration and reduce costs by allowing software to perform low value-add activities.
For an high-level overview of the Acquisio APIs, please visit the dedicated page on the main Acquisio website.
The Reporting API allows to retrieve summary reports about the performance of accounts and campaigns. Customers can use Reporting API to build reports in their own applications with the data from Acquisio.
- Generate reports for Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook and many Display Ad Platforms
- Statistics can be retrieved for Acquisio accounts, Ad Platform accounts, campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads
- Retrieve the aggregated statistics for a given period (useful for performance summaries, tables and pie charts)
- Retrieve daily, weekly, monthly or yearly statistics (useful for line charts and bar charts)
- Retrieve the list of calls generated by a campaign
- Filters and sorts can be used to define the scope of the report (ex: Top 10 active campaigns by conversions)
The Provisioning API allows to provision and manage accounts.
The Provisioning API can be connected to a CRM. Every time a new customer is added, a piece of code is triggered letting the Acquisio system know to automatically import their data for ongoing management.
- Connecting and managing client accounts
- Importing existing campaigns
- Manage account and campaign labels
- Cloning campaigns from Google Ads to Microsoft Advertising with the Power Cloner
The Launcher API allows to launch new accounts that will have campaigns generated automatically.
- Easy account creation with budgets personnalised for each client
- Automatic campaign generation based on verticals selected by the user
- Retrieve historical reports about the performance of the launched campaigns and the leads or calls they generated
The Optimizations API allows to activate bid and budget management on provisioned Acquisio accounts.
- Create or update automated budget management configuration
- Set a recurring cycle budget
- Enable automated rollover of over/underspent budget
- Enable automated distribution of budget across Ad Platform accounts and groups
- Enable automated bid management
- Set an ideal initial bid constraint on groups
- Report on historical performance